Wednesday, 6 February 2013

Helloooooo Blogger.

Ok so it's been a while since I have updated my blog. I know ... I've been bad. The truth is lately I have been finding other ways of interacting with the animation/film industry. I spent a lot of my free time updating my website, my LinkedIn and also Twitter.

Now I have never been a huge fan of the whole Twitter idea but I'm starting to realise how good it actually is! I'm finding it great getting any news stories from the animation/film industry once I have followed a bunch of Twitter accounts. I am also finding it the best way to find out when a job comes available in a company. LinkedIn and Facebook are also good ways of finding job opportunities but I have found Twitter to be the place to go to.

Anyway I'll stop boring you all and post some of the stuff I've been up to the past couple of months!

No comments:

Post a Comment