Friday, 11 May 2012

Shading glitch in Maya.

 Ok so you're all probably bored of me going on about this but this lovely little bug/glitch has been my biggest set back so I had to find out what this is all about!!

Final result: Still don't really know what it is. Brilliant.

The good news is I have narrowed it down to a couple of reasons. I'm pretty sure this happens when a group of objects is selected and applied a shader in a specific layer when some of those objects are missing from the layer.

This strange little glitch also seemed to happen when selecting a group of objects from one layer and creating a new layer with the selected objects. This obviously doesn't sound right and might just be a bug with my Maya.

If anyone else out there has had this problem please comment and let me know what happened :)


Deleted shaders.

and again ....

 and again ...










No comments:

Post a Comment