Sunday, 22 January 2012

A scary looking knight with my dads haircut.

Ok so just I have just slapped on a simple metal material to make my character look a bit more 'developed'. I have played around with the fur feature in Maya to get a half decent head of hair but it needs a lot of work doing to it, especially if I want to animate it!

Most of the geometry is done just a scabbard left to do before I take it into Zbrush (Yes I am behind schedule) :(

I have also done some tests with nCloth for the cape and the tabbard but that needs a lot more attention before I post a picture. The tabbard might not be something I can do now simply because of trying to get it to animate underneath the tasset. 

I have also made a pretty decent looking eye but I'll save that for the next post which will be within the next few days!


No comments:

Post a Comment