Sunday, 23 October 2011

Less than 24 hours to go...

It's Sunday night, the deadline is creeping ever so closer. I still have a lot of work to do. This is where I am at at the moment. There are still some things that need tweaking and I still need to add the foliage in the scene which could take a while, I'm not sure yet. The Italian cafe sign seems to be too 'in your face' so I might tone that down a bit. The windows have been created with a Mia_Material with a thin glass pre-set that has been tweaked and it simply has a plane with some net curtains just behind it. After the foliage I need to play with the lighting, perhaps putting an outline of a building behind the camera so you see the shadow casting onto the ground. My next post should be an almost complete render :) 



2 comments:

  1. looking good man, can't wait to start on the big project.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheers Kyle, I know same here mate. We all learnt a lot from this project and still have a lot more to learn in the next character project, all preparation to make our film look awesome.

    ReplyDelete