Monday, 24 October 2011

Environment Project Finished

1 week designing, 2 weeks modelling, unwrapping, texturing, lighting, rendering and learning a new programme. All in all I found this to be the most interesting of all projects I have done at Uni. Given the freedom to create whatever environment you like inside of Maya. 

Here are the final renders. There are only 3 at the moment because each one took around 60 to 90 minutes to render due to the displacement maps and the final gather I had going in the scene. Although I would have liked to have done more, just little things like populating the table with a plate or newspaper, I am quite pleased with the result. I would also like to create different lighting which I might still do just for some practice, maybe even illuminate the street lamps I have hanging off the walls. Hope you like the work. 







No comments:

Post a Comment